Thursday, June 23, 2011

HAPPINESS IS ENGLISH

Happiness is Reading and 
Teaching English!
By Elizabeth Jean Cundieff, Ed. D.

Copyright , 1996. All rights reserved by Elizabeth Jean Cundieff. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without written permission of the authors, except in the case of brief quotations embedded in reviews.

Acknowledgments

I want to give very special thanks to my husband, Newton B. Cundieff, for his unconditional love, support, and encouragement, and to my parents and our families for their love and loyalty throughout my lifetime.
I am also indebted to the many teachers and colleagues at Alvin High School, and Blinn College who assisted in developing many of the ideas described herein and a special thanks to the generations of Farson-Eden students for the part they played in refining the reading/English program over a period of many years.
Most of all, God and the Lord Jesus Christ, have guided and directed me in my endeavor, and may I always remember, “whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.” I thank God for my life and my salvation and my wonderful husband who has made happiness a reality for me.

To the readers of this guide, “Thanks for reading this booklet and I hope it will help and encourage you in your teaching endeavors. May God Bless You!”

Jean Cundieff

No comments:

Post a Comment